Florida Life Insurance
Find the lowest rates on life insurance in Florida!
Buying life insurance is one of the best decisions you can make. To make sure you get the cheapest rates on Florida life insurance, get free quotes with a few of the companies listed below. It only takes a minute and it could find you the lowest rate possible.
|Featured Companies||Our Recommendations in Florida|
Why do I need life insurance?
FACT: You don't buy life insurance for you.
You buy life insurance for your family or other dependents who rely on you to provide them with a quality of living that wouldn't be possible without you. Florida life insurance can be easily quoted and purchased online through a variety of life insurance companies.
There are many reasons to buy life insurance but the most important is your family. Life insurance can provide benefits to send your children to college, provide for your surviving spouse, pay final expenses, create an inheritance for heirs and pay estate taxes. Life insurance is the cornerstone of sound financial planning.
Best ways to get low cost life insurance in Florida
There are many different types of life insurance on the market today, and regardless of the type of coverage you buy, there are factors that you can control to reduce the premium you pay.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle. You can't change your age, which is a major factor in determining life insurance premiums, but you can control other factors such as your weight, tobacco and alcohol use. Smokers pay as much as twice as much as non-smokers for the same coverage.
- Don't take just one companies word. Just because one company classified you as a substandard risk, that doesn't mean that you don't fit into another company's preferred category. Shop multiple companies and get several quotes before committing to a policy.
- Sometimes more insurance costs less. Insurance companies give rate discounts at certain levels of coverage, very often in multiples of $250,000. So if you are approaching one of these multiples in coverage value, make sure to get a price at the next level. You might find that you can actually get more life insurance coverage for less money.
- Watch for those hidden fees. Many life insurance companies charge hefty fees for paying your policy monthly rather than annually. Compare the cost of annual vs. monthly payments before committing to the shorter term.
- Shop around for the lowest Florida life insurance rates. Buying life insurance through an agent can cost you considerably more than buying online because agents make a significant commission on life insurance sales. By quoting through reliable online companies, you effectively cut out the middle-man and can lower your life insurance costs substantially.
Compare Florida life insurance rates now!
The companies listed at the top of this page allow you to obtain free Florida life insurance quotes from the comfort of your own home.
Get life insurance quotes from your local Florida agents - If you prefer to get 5 quotes from local agents in your area, click here to start.