Florida Homeowners Insurance
Find the lowest home insurance rates in Florida!
Save money when insuring your Florida home buy making sure you have the lowest rates possible. The following companies are recommended for free insurance quotes, so get a few free quotes and save some money!
|Featured Companies||Our Recommendations in Florida|
Your home is most likely your most valuable investment. The proper insurance protection is essential for protecting your home and personal property from partial or total losses.
Finding the most affordable Florida home insurance doesn't have to be difficult. If you currently have homeowners insurance in Florida, all you need are your policy declarations pages which show your insurance coverages. The insured values for your home, personal property and personal liability are the primary coverages you want to compare, and also your policy deductible.
Best ways to save money on your Florida home insurance
Insurance can seem like a complicated issue, and sometimes it is. But for the average homeowner in Florida, here are some tips for saving money on your homeowners insurance:
- Use an accurate replacement cost. There's no reason to over-insure your home as you will only be throwing money away in extra premium cost.
- Raise your deductible. If you have a $250 or even $500 deductible on your homeowners policy, consider raising your deductible. Higher deductibles save you money by lowering the rate you pay.
- Insure your autos with the same company. Most insurance companies give a discount on your homeowners policy if they also insure your autos. This can save you 20% or more.
- Improve your credit. Almost every insurance company now uses credit scores to determine your homeowners insurance rates. Clean up your credit and you'll eventually see your rates drop.
- Compare homeowners insurance rates. Insurance companies are constantly adjusting rates and what was a good deal a year ago may not be so today. Insurance quotes are free and only take a few minutes to complete but they can be the #1 thing that saves you money on your Florida homeowners insurance.
Compare your home insurance rates now!
The companies listed at the top of this page allow you to get multiple free home insurance quotes from Florida insurance agents with one simple form. It saves you the hassle of contacting multiple agents and companies and can be done in the comfort of your own home.
Get homeowners quotes from local Florida agents - Our extensive network of insurance agents stand ready to give you competitive quotes on your home insurance. To get five free quotes from agents in your area, click here and complete the quick quote form.