Florida Auto Insurance
Save money on your Florida car insurance!
The following companies offer competitive auto insurance rates in Florida and a few minutes can save you hundreds of dollars on your car insurance! Compare rates and save!
|Featured Companies||Our Recommendations in Florida|
Maintaining proper insurance coverage on your vehicle is just as important as having the responsibility to own it. Whether you drive a shiny new SUV or a 30-year-old clunker, you are required to carry liability insurance on your car in Florida.
Liability insurance protects you as much as it protects "the other guy". In the event of an accident where there is property damage or bodily injury, liability insurance pays for the damage or medical attention needed if you are at fault. Florida's state mandated liability limits are not always enough to cover these bills, so consider spending an extra few dollars and buying a substantial amount of liability coverage.
Best ways to save money on your Florida auto insurance
There are a variety of ways to cut your Florida car insurance rates. Here are a few:
- Increase your physical damage deductibles. Physical damage coverage, known as comprehensive (or OTC) and collision, pays to repair damage to your vehicle. By raising your deductibles, your insurance rates drop substantially. The higher your deductibles go, the lower your premium bill. Just make sure you have enough case reserves to cover the higher deductible.
- Take advantage of insurance company discounts. Many Florida insurance companies offer substantial discounts for driver age, home ownership,completing driving safety classes, or even membership in certain professional organizations. Find out which savings you qualify for and maximize these car insurance discounts!
- Insure your vehicles with the same company as your homeowners or renters policy. Most companies give big discounts for packaging coverage with them, so find out how much of a discount you could get by moving your cars to the same company that insures your home. Some companies even offer one deductible for home and auto if the damages are caused by the same storm.
- Improve your credit. Almost every Florida insurance company now uses credit scoring to determine your car insurance premiums. Improve your credit and you'll eventually see your car insurance rates drop.
- Shop around for the best Florida car insurance rates. It's fast and easy to shop for insurance online and rates are constantly changing. Car Insurance quotes are free and only take a few minutes to complete and finding the right company could save you $500 a year or more!
Shop for the lowest Florida car insurance rates now!
The best way to save money on car insurance is to obtain multiple free quotes from both online companies and your local Florida car insurance agents. We offer both these services, so save yourself some time and money!
- Quote Online Companies - For online companies, choose from the list of Florida car insurance companies at the top of this page.
- Quote Local Agents - To get 5 free auto insurance quotes from Florida agents in your area, click here to access our fast auto insurance quote form. Florida agents will receive your information and go to work getting you the best insurance rates possible.